Donna J. Spina PCC, CPC, ELI-MP
Business coaches want to work with people who are serious about getting ahead in their careers. Are you willing to try the suggestions and ideas that arise in the coaching session? By hiring a coach, both you and your business will share the benefit for greater fulfillment and success.
Through the tools, experience, and knowledge, a Business Coach will help business owners and other individuals assess their strengths, develop their mindset and potential further, understand their limits, break down walls, and expose the gaps.
Still not convinced? On March 24, 2016, my contribution was published in a Forbes article titled: “Eight Signs It’s Time To Hire A Business Coach.”
What else will a Business Coach do?
- Bring a fresh, objective, credible perspective as an outsider looking in
- Be a keen Listener to give constructive feedback
- Bring order to your chaos by smoothing out your processes
- Focus on scaling your priorities to keep you on track and accountable
- Increase profitability
- Clarify and align personal and business goals
- Assist in creating and refining the strategy to implement the action plan
- Show you how to better manage time and stress to increase productivity
- Build a better team by communicating a Vision, Mission, and Culture
- Build confidence as a Great Boss with a future for a life outside of work
Hiring a business coach may be one of the greatest investments a small-business owner or career driven individual can make. Go for it. Trust that you and your business are worth the fee and that your R.O.I. (Return on Investment) will be several times over.