Donna J. Spina PCC, CPC, ELI-MP
She is the Founder of Coaching InDeed Inc., a company whose mission is to holistically empower small business owners, rising entrepreneurs, and professionals to identify (or re-identify) and grow the Leader within them.
Her clients consist of small business owners/CEOs, high potentials, managers, teams, self-employed professionals, and those taking the leap into self employment. The types of industries include but not limited to are: construction affiliated trades such as remodeling, painting, landscape contractors, real estate companies and independent Realtors, franchises owners, along with those in accounting, publishing, law, medicine, hospitality, and financial advisory.
Donna is a Business “with a Side of Life” Growth Coach. She uses a creative, honest and intuitive approach to help all clients create action plans and set specific, measurable goals keeping them accountable to make progress faster than they would alone.
Clients who work with Donna report that they learn more about themselves, leverage their time, discover their true purpose and passion, and better relate and communicate with others in both their work and personal lives.
Using well respected DISC Behavioral and Energy Leadership Index Assessments as tools, Businesses benefit from her Engagement Technique coaching program which helps employees and teams perform at their best.
Prior to becoming a credentialed coach (PCC) , Donna was co-owner of a full-service home improvement, property management, and landscape company for 12 years that operated in two states. She is able to draw upon this experience when working with small businesses owners and their key staff as she is personally familiar with the overwhelm, turnover frustrations, changing course, obstacles, and work-life balance issues they face.
For nearly seven years, Donna was the CFO for a large independently owned real estate brokerage franchise with 200 agents. During that time, she supported the development of five new offices. Donna was integral in coaching, training, and consulting with the Realtors, staff, and vendors through their challenges in budgets, team building, best hiring practices, communication skills, business operations, business growth, and a merger.
Coaching business people to reach their highest leadership potential is her passion.
In addition to coaching, Donna is a devoted animal lover and walks dogs at a local no kill shelter .
Being a life long advocate of healthy living, she is also a Yoga and Pilates Instructor. If you do not take care of your Mind, Body, and Spirit, where will you live?
Many call themselves coaches but lack the formal, specialized training recognized by the profession’s governing body, the International Coaching Federation (ICF Global).
Donna has graduated from a 350 hour prestigious coach training program and is certified by the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), a school recognized by ICF. She now holds her PCC (Professional Certified Coach) designation from ICF.
Her other professional credentials include:
- International Coach Federation, Philadelphia Chapter, Board of Directors
- PCC Credentialed Member of International Coach Federation
- Member of Forbes Coaches Council: An invitation-only community for leading business and career coaches, where only 10% of applicants are accepted.
- DISC certified
- Energy Leadership Index Assessment Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
- Break of Dawn International Affiliated Coach and Webinar Leader www.BreakofDawnInternational.com
- Business Vision Network Affiliated Coach and Blog Co-Contributor www.BusinessVisionNetwork.com
- Esquire Coaching Affiliated Coach and Blog Co-Contributor www.EsquireCoaching.com
- National Association of Professional Women (NAPW), Chester County Chapter, Past President
Co-Author of two books:
- “The Happy Law Practice: Expert Strategies to Build Business While Maintaining Peace of Mind” (Amazon’s #1 Hot Release on March 25, 2014)
- “Woman Power: Strategies for Female Leadership” (Amazon, September 5, 2014)
- Contributing Author of article: “Eight Signs It’s Time to Hire a Business Coach” for Forbes on March 24, 2016.